<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fever


Being sick is NOT fun..

This morning get up damn early, and then go shop around 9am.. Do nothing.. Xiang Xiang the silly cat was suntanning! She would lie still on one side for about 10 seconds, then flip herself over, and another 10 seconds on the other side.. Damn funny, I took a video. Will try to compile all the videos and then put them up!! =)

And then nothing interesting, lunch was rice and stuffs, and mama and I shared a can of Canada Dry (ginger ale I got on the plane) and then our throats were irritated! And suddenly dunno when my head was feeling woozy too, and by dinner time I had a fever.. Headache like mad.. So ate dinner and then come home at 8+, almost 9pm lor..

Tomorrow, nothing very interesting.. Only at night going dinner somewhere with Mary? We cannot decide where, cos everywhere I also complain far LOL!!! Anyway hope I get better soon!


watched the sunset at 5:57 AM