<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Foodie day~~


Today was a day of interesting food! Went out early with mama, and I had bread with Nutella!! Ooooh my I loooooove my hazelnut chocolate spread indeed!

Oh yes I am supposed to blog about food yesterday too. I ate Vienetta ice cream, and it was the creamiest, yummiest ice cream I've had in a loooooong time.. The vanilla is so smooth and buttery, and the chocolate just has this tangy taste to it that makes it luxurious and melts in your mouth.. Ahhhh..

And I also ate a packet of Mamee, and it brought back memories in Mayflower, where we would buy them during recess, and end up sneaking it into class and eating it during lesson.. LOL..

So back to today, lunch was plain instant noodles (no MSG) with shrimp wonton.. Super nice.. And then got special delivery by one of our staff, homemade tau suan with you tiao.. Niiiiice. And then I made dinner! Okay, I didn't actually cook anything HAHA.

I invented the BC sandwich, which does not stand for British Columbia, but rather, Banana Chocolate.. Yes, a customer brought by some mini bananas from M'sia and so I spread Nutella (again! I'm addicted!) onto pandan bread and sliced the bananas onto them.. That's dinner.. With soya bean milk.. Full!!!

Now I'm home watching the Sichuan earthquake Charity Show.. I just saw the performance of Tay Ping Hui and 3 other male artistes, and it is quite heart-shattering to see 4 men on the verge of tears, singing (albeit out-of tune)... And everyone in the audience is like crying.. I know, it's sad.. I can't say anything else..


watched the sunset at 5:39 AM