<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

GRUMPY!!!!!


Hooooo talk about things going downhill. Seems like one of the PMS-y days I never get. Super grumpy now. Beware. I've warned you.

Today got up at around 8? And then shower, online a few mins then went to MRT to SK.. Ate a super delicious puff thingy. Dunno call what. Today not that boring, especially when I managed to capture a catty yawn and lots of other funny videos.

I was ka-jiao-ing the poor cat.. It was whining for food, so I gave a little. And then after that make it drink water from a cut section of a packet drink.. And then later when it whine again, I went to get some ice shavings from the ice cream fridge, and then put it in the "drinking dish".. And then I sprinkle a few morsels of dry cat food on it. Then see what it do..

LOL its reaction was damn cute la!!! Wait till I upload the video (which may be eons later at this rate).. Lotsa funny pics too...

Dinner was early, and then I wanted to go back early but end up mama go la.. And I got home around 10pm, and I tried calling Mary back (cos he was calling me) and nobody answered. So I went to shower, and by the time I came back (I was using com halfway le), Ppl came back and hogged the com to show mama something, so I ended up watching Variety Big Brother until 11pm, and FINALLY I can come back online. WA LAO EH hog so long. (Excuse me but I don't usually say wa lao).

Sigh, am grumpy because the com was snatched away and I can't sleep early due to that, and on top of that cannot talk on phone, PLUS the fact that I have not one but TWO itchy eyes and a sore throat which morphs into a cough and running nose in the middle of the night. Okay la I know these are minor complaints but WHATEVER!!!! And there are other stuff toooooooo~~~~~

Nothing can describe my feelings now... =.= Can I fly back to Vancouver, like NOW?! I WANT TO LIVE ALONE ---- that will make things so much easier..


watched the sunset at 8:04 AM