Lalala I feel much cooler now cos I got a haircut! Finally!!!!
I had been whining and whining to get a haircut, only planning to wait till after Friday after meeting up with primary school friends (in case the haircut turned out to be a disaster)..
Today I got up at 10am! And then do nothing, then spent an hour plus trying to write the damn application "essay".. Ppl keep complaining..
And then 2pm cook instant noodles with meat balls.. Yummy!!! (I bet I will cook LESS instant noodles when I'm in Vancouver).. 3pm+ was mending my jeans.. Lobang la.. And turning them into 3/4 pants.. Was cutting them and hemming it up.. Hemmed up only one side, the other side leave it for another day.. SO domesticated la! Cooking and sewing all in the same day!
And then 3:30pm++ cannot tahan liao, sudden impulse went Heartland Mall to cut hair! The $10 cut hair shop.. China guy cut for me..
I ask him cut shorter, he keep saying longer then pretty, if too short then not pretty.. Random conversation la.. End up I keep asking him shorter and thinner and more layered.. And it was pretty satisfactory, except I ended up with a bit of fringe falling down (maybe a good thing!) and the V shape I wanted wasn't V enough..
Went to shop.. Both ppl's reaction: HUH! Liddat considered cut liao ah?! Aiyo their expectations too high le.. As if I will cut that short! I think I look much younger =) and cuter, hair-wise!
Looking at my photos, I think I look the same except it's much shorter.. Hmm.. Whatever la.. I like it can liao.. First time successful cut hair BY MYSELF!! Usually I'm too chicken to go by myself la..
Anyway, went home at around 10pm catch Healing Hands 3 on TV.. OMGz so sad laaaa. I mean the plot. But the stars inside are mostly good, with several exceptions.. Hehehe feels good to be chasing drama on TV!
And towards the end Mary calls and says he's by my window, but Ppl were around so I couldn't actually go to see.. But I ended up taking a quick peek when nobody was looking.. LOL.. Silly la..
Probably a long (and boring) day tomorrow.. Need to grab some books from the library to kill my boredom!!