<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, May 31, 2008

LOVE Hang Ten~!


Hehehehehehe!!!!

It's been a whole month since I'm back and today is the first time I've bought SOMETHING for myself other than FOOD!!!! LOL...


Okay, this morning damn pig again woke up at 10:30am, ate breakfast without lagging and then online... And got email about Gage, super happy!

And then shower, go shop.. Lunch.. Cashier, super quiet! Kajiao the cat to play, and then read my book.. And around 5:30pm bus to Hougang Mall meet Hianez...

Looked at some bags, and then walk around Hougang Mall.. Tried on some clothes from Bossini.. Bossini should be renamed Boringi.. Their clothes are damn boring.. And went to Hang Ten, saw slippers which were REALLY pretty! On sale, $10.. One of them had price tag of $7, so I asked about that.. She said it was one pair for $10, 2 pairs for $14 ($7 each la).. So I gave it some thought..


Went to eat dinner first, ate pork chop rice at Kopitiam.. OH yea Hianez gave me a whole bag of goodies!!! Lovely Pooh stuffs and mini Sudoku book and a bear keychain and SUPERCUTE doggy postcards!!! LOVE YA!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!


And then walk around somemore, nothing very interesting.. Combed the whole mall, looked at cameras, looked for nail files, shoes, bags.. Nothing..

Went back to Hang Ten.. Decided to get the slippers.. Wanted to get the purple one only, but I thought must get 2 pairs, so I chose a turquoise pair as well.. When I went to pay I asked again how much it was, and she scanned it and end up it was only $5 each, don't need to buy 2 also $5 each!!!

So I decided I would get both pairs anyway.. Was expecting to get 2 pairs for $14 and now I can get 2 pairs for $10, so WHY NOT!!! =))) Original price was $13 per pair and now I got $8 off!!! ~60% discount wooooot!!!

Mama says I should go to other outlets to see if they have anymore purples and exchange the blue for purple, since the purple one is so nice.. But isn't it nicer to have 2 pairs of different colour and rotate them??? We'll see.


Time for pictures!!!


Beautiful sunset I took from the bus... Looks professional, no? Purely no editing..


Another one..


Me and Hianez..


My pork chop rice..


Pretty purple slippers!! Damn cute right!! Cloth straps and purply flowers.. The slippers have a tiny heel to them too! Soooooo niiiiiice..




Oh yea, had a little adventure while I was walking to the MRT station today in Kovan.. Saw a really pretty cat.. white with brown and black spots. Prettiest cat I've ever seen!!

Shall blog about that another day.. Need to wake up early tomorrow! Ciao!~~

Labels:



watched the sunset at 7:42 AM