VERY HOT TONIGHT!
Finally, a day that I don't have to wake up early.. Last night, slept around 12? Then got woken up by the renovation noise upstairs at 10am.. Ate breakfast, went online. Haha gave Shumz my number wrongly, she end up calling an Indian man :P
And then went to shower, and on the way to the MRT, bought pearl milk tea to share with mama.. Saw an amazingly pretty pair of blue flowery flip-flops.. $6.90!!! Want to buy it, but need approval first, so just MRT-ed to SK..
Ate nasi lemak for lunch, and then drank the bubble tea.. Cashier quite boring.. Only at night quite busy.. Tomorrow have to go to a lot of stuff.. Hehee mama approved the slippers, although she complain not cheap enough.. Will go tomorrow and decide if they are THAT pretty and whether I should get them.. =) And besides that, I have to finish my book tonight and go to the library tomorrow to get more stuff to read.. And check out the cheapo camera at the post office.. And adjust my specs..