<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sticky and hot


Eeyo I'm so tired la...

I woke up early today (not because of jetlag) around 7+am, then online until 9+, then was uploading photos.. Burning them to CD.. Then suddenly Mary called (when he wasn't supposed to) and while multi-tasking I accidentally moved something wrong and then somehow my entire packing mess picture folder disappeared and now I can't show you pics of poor Mehmeh Prince in the vaccuum bag.. Will try to take the pic again when I go back but it won't be the same!!! :(

Anyway 11+ went out to buy lunch for mama and me, got Macs.. I dunno why I ate but I had a Fillet O'Fish and a couple fries.. Back to the cashier job, still remembered how.. Hahaha.. Also there's this cat which always comes by and people come buy and buy cat food for it.. So cute!!! Rubs its head against my feet too..

All day, until at night then come back lor... So tired and sleepy le.. I wonder why I can be kept so busy in SG and have so much free time in Van!!! Now I don't think I'll even have time to watch my dramas!!! Damn... And I can't go online on my laptop so I'm on Ppl's com... And Mary just called again when he wasn't supposed to! So I got pissed for awhile..

Plus a burst blister under my left 2nd toe is hurting like crazy.. Hmmph. I will try to blog as much as possible, but we'll see how la.


watched the sunset at 10:51 PM