<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tired and confused


Hmmm. Today is like by far the most tiring day ar... Almost lost my temper =.=

At 5am, I woke up coughing and nose dripping like crazy, so went to sleep in my non-aircon room again and it was much better.. Weird la! Had to get up around 8am, go shop..

Cashier the day away.. Lunch was very very very full, until we didn't even feel hungry by 7pm+ but I was whining cos I wanted to eat liao then can go home.. It was just sweltering heat and plus I was sleepy and it put me in a very bad mood..

But one fun thing was that we were dangling this string with a bell for Xiang Xiang to play and she played promptly like a cat should, batting at it and she was so tired out after that, and so was I, pespiring like crazy man.. I think she scared liao, she ran away after awhile...

Of course, today was also kind of sad as well. Would rather not mention la. But at the same time, it tugged at some heartstrings and brought me back to square one. We always ask why? But we rarely think WHY NOT? There seem to be good reasons but somehow everything has its exceptions? I dunno what I'm blabbering about.

WORK EARLY TOMORROW!!! ARRRGHHHHH~~~~~~~~


watched the sunset at 6:53 AM