<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tired day


Yikes, last night's sugar high lasted for a long time and I could NOT get to sleep! Rolled around all night but didn't really sleep well. Woke up early around 8am, go shop with mama.. Stupid staff anyhow take off la..

Ate fruit and nut bread, very nice!! Cashier.. Lunch was instant noodles with chicken.. And then ate the rest of the Vienetta ice cream!!! Super yummy chocolate.. Heavenly and velvety..

Had blocked nose and headache, dunno why.. But after dinner okay le.. Dinner was hokkien mee and rice stuffs.. Went to MRT home early.. Supposed to look for the pushcart lady and then go adjust my specs, but mission failed :(

The pushcart lady was gone.. But anyway I have a 1-week job from 16 - 21 June, helping her watch her pushcart la.. =) $$$_$$$ And the specs shop was very busy, so I think I'll just go tomorrow.

And promoters from the jewelery shop keep giving me flyers.. I took one, and was circling the place to see if the specs person was free to entertain me.. I went one round and they gave me again. I said, You just gave me one! And he says, Yes, precisely! Come girl, just one minute.. Have a look..

You also know how to call me girl already still ask me look! Want people to buy from you? Ask my non-existent boyfriend to go look at your jewelery and ask HIM to buy right! Hahahaha.

Oh yes, passed by the ice cream store and Eliza was there! She waved to me and we made small talk.. Erm, she also said I become very fair liao.. Hello, that's the 4th person so far??? First was Xuelz, and then Mary, then one of our staff, and now her.. Hmmm... Good or bad?!?!

Okay, will attempt to draft out the outings post now.. When it's ready it'll be below this entry.. Keep checking!!


watched the sunset at 6:33 AM