<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Vivo!!!


Today was supposed to be a day of sun, sand and sea at Sentosa! But sadly the weather didn't hold up so well and it was really dark and gloomy all day, so Xuelz, Hianez and me decided just to stick to indoor Vivo-strolling.



Dark and gloomy skies.

We thought of buying snacks to Sentosa, so when we met at 10am, we went to Giant and we each got a can of Pringles chips. Went to take pics at Food Republic.. Then went to Daiso.. I didn't get anything.. Then after that the weather was still bad, so we just ate some chips in Vivo..




I got the tomato flavour, Hianez got sour cream and onion and Xuelz got original. We were rather dismayed to find that not only the size of the chips have downsized (till you can stuff a whole chip in your mouth), the taste and texture were also oddly different. It was no longer light and crisp, now it is hard and salty, but mine was pretty light and turned out to be the best-tasting among the 3..

Walked around, went to Minitoons and Action City, I think we spent well over an hour right there.. I just love all these mini little things... So nice to see them again after so long.. And then we walk somemore.. We also went to the Canon shop, and we were trying out their DSLRs.. OMG sooooooooo nice =) I guess I have a lot to learn if I'm ever gonna get a DSLR. The picture quality is just.. AMAZING!!

I think we went to Toys'r'us but there wasn't much interesting stuff there.. Around 1pm++ we went to Kopitiam for lunch..



I had fried dongfen, it was not bad, lots of meat, fishcake, prawns.. Worth the money..

After lunch was the start of the clothes madness LOL. We went to Giant and saw clothes, then we saw some office wear so I was curious to see what I looked like in them.. We tried on clothes for very long, and Hianez very kindly helped me take these nice "mugshots" of corporate wear (correct name?)..


This is what I look like when I become the CEO of your father's company ah. Don't pray pray.


Or maybe this is what I would have looked like if I entered UBC's Sauder School of Business 2 years ago.



Okay fine, when I graduate with a BA in economics and work in a bank, maybe this is what I will look like.

And then we went to other big-ass brand clothing shops, like Forever21 and others.. I seriously don't get how people can wear F21 stuff. I think that they are either too frumpy, or too auntie-like, or simply look like pajamas!! I don't know how people can pull it off.. But I found a nice top and tried it on..





I think it's nice! Except my turquoise tank top doesn't really match the colour very well. I guess these girly clothes are not for me. But what an experience, 2 new images from me today!! =)


Went to get ice cream at Giant, mine 60cents only! =) And then went home at 5pm.. Went back to shop, slack around, dinner, do nothing, wasted time.. Should have gone home earlier by myself la!! -.- Tomorrow gotta wake up early SIANZZZ. But it was a fun day at Vivo!!!




This might just be a day in the near future =)


Just you wait.

Labels:



watched the sunset at 10:47 PM