<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cat and Chocolate


EEEEEE!! I'm so mad!!! I set the timer wrongly and end up my 9pm drama didn't record!!! Aiya if Ppl didn't kajiao yesterday then I wouldn't have to reset it la..

Anyway, TV until 12am again, then shower and slept.. Woke up at 10. Pandan bread and Nutella mmm.. TV.. Ppl started talking about ECON, and we got into a misunderstanding and we both end up black face la -.-

Shower, go out, bought char siew rice and then go shop.. MRT... Eat and then cashier, very quiet.. Cat very funny today la.. The black cat came and I took lots of pics etc..

Oh yea Xiang Xiang the cat is magic man!!! It went to the grass to do its big business and then I wanted to take video, but at that moment my camera did not work! And cats are very clean, so after its business it used its paw to scrap dirt all over the poo, and I wanted to video that too! But camera was being stubborn!! And after all that was over and it walked back to the shop, my camera was fine again. Tell me, I have a lousy camera or cats have magic powers?!

LOL And then dinner.. Oh yes I had lychee ice pop today.. Yummie. And my jelly ice pop again haha. After we closed, I went to CP's Cold Storage to buy the gigantic bar of Cadbury chocolate on sale!! Only $3.45!! Offer ends today so must chiong LOL.. Bought the milk chocolate with white chocolate on top... Waaah.

Went home and distributed it into 4 tupperwares.. Hehehe.. Honour and Passion repeating on TV now.. Tay Ping Hui day and night!!! HOHO.


watched the sunset at 7:50 AM