Hooo so I got all worried last night about the Pentax camera not performing as well as the BenQ one, cos everything was all fuzzy.. But thanks to other experts I learnt to adjust ISO settings and things turned out much better.. Was almost regretting that I bought such a lousy camera.. But I guess it's fine..
Didn't sleep very well, woke up early to go work.. Took some pictures with the new cam.. Today Xiang Xiang's face had a bald patch, so poor thing!! Don't want to eat also la.. Dunno what's wrong..
Took pictures, new cam battery life quite sad.. Abit disappointed la.. But never mind lor.. Lunch ate Maggi curry noodles with chicken nuggets mmm.. Took a short nap too.. And took some pictures of cute kids who are regular customers!! =)
Work late, then come back, slack online.. Nothing interesting.. Shall go charge batteries for my camera!!