<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ECON!!!!


News of the Day: I GOT THE LETTER FROM ECON!!!! FINALLY! After nearly 1.5 months of waiting in agony and inpatience, I finally got the letter that says:

Congratulations. We are pleased to inform you that your application to the Majors/Combined Majors Program in Economics has been successful, and you are hereby offered admission to the program.

OMG I've been waiting for this for a whole year now. I can finally tell people I'm studying Economics in university, when they ask me "What are you studying?"

Now the hard decision: To double major or not? It's gonna be tough if I do.

Help me decide? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Other than that, today has been another boring day. And sigh, business is dragging on for at least another month or something. Honestly HDB takes FOREVER to process things huh. Never mind if you dunno what I'm talking about.

Lalalala life is boring I can't wait to get back to UBC to start COOKING and uh, no, I don't look forward to going back to school but it'll be fun being around friends 24/7 and having fun and doing crazy things that you can't do in front of your parents.. Like toasting marshmallows in your room by the lamp.. Hahaha just looking at old photos... LOL...


watched the sunset at 6:57 AM