<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy happy


Today has been a rather happy day, for

1) one of our staff who's leaving bought us all Long John's Silver.. Damn generous leh! One meal each, for me, mama and the cashier.. She told us yesterday, "Don't eat until too full ah!" So we only ate a bit, like bread and stuff but never did we expect such a lot of food! Me and mama shared one meal and then the other one save for dinner, which ended up really greasy and soggy (makes me feel damn FAT!)..

2) I broke the high score for Nature Park on mama's handphone! Fucking addicting game I tell ya.

3) The cat came to work as usual (after ponning yesterday) and we don't have to be worried.. And it got 2 big meals to eat too! From one of our customers..

4) Caught a pretty picture of the ginger cat with the bell, the one that's always chasing Xiang Xiang.. Sitting in the midst of the grass with long leaves around it.. Very nice!

5) Supposed to have bubble tea but end up too full so saved it for tomorrow. Please, don't let the pearls get soggy!!!

Okay, and I came home early and now I'm all freshly showered, waiting desperately for 11:30pm to come, which is 8:30am Vancouver time, the time that my registration opens for classes! Seats are running out.. I'm so nervous!! Don't even know which plan I should use..

Oh and anyway I damn blur la.. Looking at pictures on my camera on the train home, and the display thing screw up stuck at Buangkok so I missed my stop at Kovan and only realized when the train approached Serangoon!! LOL had to take the train back one stop.. Lame la..

Last night bad mood, plan timetable until 1:30am, then finished watching my TV at 2am and I went to sleep.. Planned not to sleep the whole night but didn't dare to risk it..

SIAN! 2 more hours of agonizing waiting!!!

EDIT @ 12am:

Registration is successful!!! Even though finally I am still fated not to take ECON 371.. Though the timetable's pretty scattered, but I've got more or less the courses I would rather want.. My backups were untouched.. I'm pretty lucky, cos one of Selina's classes ended up full and she didn't know what to take in place of it... Now Ppl can stop making noise at me le.. :)


watched the sunset at 6:19 AM