<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, June 20, 2008

Impromptu Late-Night Shopping


Today is rather boring, I slept like a log till 10:30am, and then got up, ate and watch TV and then slack online till around 12pm then go out.. Lunch was some pineapple fried rice made by one of our customers, plus half a double cheeseburger.. Cashier was boring..

I got 2 calls to go out in the evening, one from Augustine, one from Mary.. But I declined both. No reason why, just did.

At night after we close, me and mama went to PS.. Cos we saw an ad in the paper that says Carrefour is open till 12midnight, and we saw a nice pan on sale. So we went and end up the stupid pan was SO BIG! Too big, so we walk around see see then nothing much then 11pm+ go home le.. It's been SUCH a LOOOOONG time since I went shopping with mama!!

Oh yes, went by Daiso and I got a camera case! It doesn't have as much padding for protection as I would have liked but the design and shape was really cute... Will take picture of it soon and show you if I'm not lazy.. Hahaha.. See how it goes la.. Shopping is satisfying when you get stuff you really want and need.. Like now, I really need a good pot and pan to bring overseas.. Sounds kinda silly but I won't have time to go shopping once I'm over there la..


watched the sunset at 8:41 AM