<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just another Saturday


Strangely I didn't get a good night's sleep even after successful registration of my timetable.. Tossing and turning and NOT falling asleep was NOT fun!!! Got up at 10:30am.. Watched TV, until 11:30am+..

Caught 10 minutes of some Ch U show about wedding dresses, hosted by Michelle Chia and Quan Yifeng.. OMG Michelle Chia looks stunning in nearly ALL the wedding gowns she tried on.. Sculpted shoulders, smooth back, pouty lips, sharp chin, long legs, tanned skin.. Man, I hate to sound lesbian but she is reeeeeally sexy and should be a model!!! And when Quan Yifeng tried on one of the gowns she looked -_-!!! nothing to say..

Went to buy chicken rice for me and mama.. Haha the person gave me one packet chicken thigh rice when I ordered the normal one.. Drank yesterday's pearl milk tea.. Not nice liao la.. Pearls hardened instead of becoming soggy.. LOL..

Play with cat!! Cashier.. Boring.. My energy was drained and I was all weak before dinner.. LOL.. Stupid bus today made me wait 20 minutes!!! Alamak!! Waste my time.. Come back slack..

Tomorrow going out!! YAY!! I miss going out. I wanna take pretty pictures!!!


watched the sunset at 7:36 AM