<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, June 2, 2008

La Femme


Ooooh I'm rushing for time because I have to help mama buy stuff AND go to the library and I have less than one hour!!!

But I really have to blog because I am totally in lurrrrrrve with the new Ch 8 9pm drama La Femme.. I tape it and watch it the next morning, and I just watched the debut episode..

Storyline aside, I am just obsessed with Tay Ping Hui's character. Could be him himself, but the character he plays just suits TPH so well! Househusband.. Takes care of everything.. And his yoga poses are pretty good! The best was him in a hot pink T-shirt.. Looks absolutely adorable!!! Man, Tay Ping Hui is not my favourite actor for no reason.. He looks good EVERYWHERE!

Also, Shaun Chen (is that his name? I think so) plays the plastic surgery doctor.. But the girl who plays his girlfriend is WHATSHERNAME?!?! Don't even know who she is.. Blehhh. But when they had lunch in a really high class restaurant opposite the Singapore River, overlooking the CBD and the Singapore skyline.. Super nice la that place!! Anyone wants to take me there?!?! :P Oh yes, and the way he speaks irks me a little, but the character's romantic antics are WHOOOO!!!

Okay, this post just rekindled the diehard romantic flame in me.. I thought it was previously snuffed out, but I guess not! I still daydream too much ehh??

Okay better go!!! I really look forward to chasing this drama!!!

Labels:



watched the sunset at 8:50 PM