<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Miss Couch Potato


HEEH I declare myself a couch potato. Or a couch potato wannabe anyway.

Last few days always dizzy, so sian. Today not too much dizzy, but eyes itchy and swollen. What's wrong man!!!

Got up at 10am =) Ate bread and then watched La Femme on Tudou =) And then went to buy stuff, then MRT-ed to SK.. Saw a nice bag at the interchange.. But I think quite lousy quality..

Lunch~ Cashier.. Super quiet again. Dinner.. Then I went home early!! Around 7+.. Reach home 2 hours earlier than usual!

And I am being a couch potato in front of the TV. Watched The Showdown, La Femme and then now Healing Hands and later Honour and Passion! 4 straight hours of TV lol~~~~

ONE MORE THING!

Is it just me or does anyone else find that irritating Gatsby ad absolutely DISGUSTING?! This Japanese guy continuously spraying his half-naked body with the spray.. Somemore for the longest time I thought it was hairspray cos a few years ago the famous Gatsby ad was hair wax or rubber or something.. LOL then I realised it was deodorant.. But the ad is gross anyway BLERRRGH!


watched the sunset at 7:06 AM