<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pentax!!!!


And my new boyfriend is none other than.........



Hur hur. How many of you actually thought I got attached?

Anyway, today evening met Hianez again, who kindly accompanied me to the PC Show ONCE AGAIN! And I got myself the camera! Have decided firmly that I like this one...

And then I haven't tested it cos I'm waiting for mama to get home, so reviews later!

I just realised they gave me the wrong case; it's too big for my camera.. So I dunno how.. We'll see if I come up with a solution..

But I'm happy! I finally have a digital camera that is

1) 8+MP
2) Has panorama mode
3) Not too ugly
4) Not too slim nor bulky
5) Not too expensive

I'm actually quite picky.. To think I actually chose this!!

Lotsa freebies in this package too!



Pictures of the camera...




Oh yes, when we got to Suntec this evening, there was a Starhub motorbike, looks like giving out free ice cream.. We asked and they said 7pm. So I went to get the camera first, then we went to queue!

The true Singaporean spirit consists of only one member of the alphabet...

So why not be kiasu and join in?


Us with our peppermint chocolate ice cream!


Okay, just tested the camera.. Not too bad... Dunno how blur it is.. Looks quite blur though.. Eeeks.

Labels:



watched the sunset at 6:38 AM