<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photography @ SK


Oh my gosh, what Hianez said in her recent blog entry is so true.. The best things in life are free... Yesterday and today are prime examples.. Yesterday I "had coffee" with Graham, at Starbucks without actually buying any drinks.. And today went on a crazy photo spree with Hianez, right in the heartland of the Sengkang estates..

She came to visit my minimart, and then around 6pm we proceeded to go to Compass Point.. But we dilly-dallyed around the neighbourhood, taking nice pictures of the flats.. That took nearly 20 minutes.. And then we saw the beautiful sunset from where we were, so we paused and spent another great deal of time snapping the interesting clouds.. It was like clouds, and sun rays, but we didn't know which.. So I called them cloud rays.. Very very breathtaking.. Slowly ambled to the mall, taking many other pictures, so it was 7pm by the time we reached Compass Point, which we could have easily spent 5 minutes to walk to..

We decided to have Burger King for dinner, since we were both sick of Kopitiam food.. I had Bacon Doubles burger.. Fries were nice! Drank barley, not gassy.. Very good.. And we were SOOOOOO damn full...

Walked around, Metro, Best, Minitoons, Action City (you know the latest bread sponge thingy? it's so ridiculous -_-) and finally Kiddy Palace, and that's where we spent another 20 minutes camwhoring with the cute little stuff toys.. Hehehe... OMG we took SO many pictures..

And I've uploaded them onto the computer and the Pentax has finally shown its better side, because most of the outdoor shots were pretty clear and I'm satisfied! Lovely sky quality which cannot be replicated on the BenQ, panoramic views of Sengkang's sunset.. Close up of the full moon.. Amazing...

Hmm. Too many pictures to upload and Blogger is NOT cooperating, so pictures another time! And I promise you lots! Especially those taken at Kiddy Palace with Pooh and friends!! =)

Edit@11am the next morning:

I've compressed most of the pictures into collages, hopefully you enjoy them! Beware of the Eeyore overload (and as well as my face!)

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
(all scenery pictures taken with the Pentax camera)

Some images from my Kovan estate..




And then Sengkang..




The sunset pictures..


Panorama of the stunning "cloud rays"..


*Psst if you look closely you'll notice I actually "broke" the LRT track :P*



The pink and purple hues behind the buildings..


These camwhoring pictures taken with the BenQ camera..


When I say ALOT of photos, I mean A LOT.

Labels:



watched the sunset at 7:22 AM