<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Same old same old


Hellooooo?! I've had enough of this rainy and stormy weather!!! I came back to Singapore for summer to enjoy the HOT weather okay!!! What is this rain that's been keeping up for a few weeks now!! Enoughhhhh!!! I'd rather it be sweltering hot!!!

Today woke up at 10am, then watch TV, and then ate my butter coconut biscuits.. Super nice and crunchy!!! Then go buy lunch, go shop.. Nothing interesting all day..

This is why I don't like a routine life where I do the same thing every single day. Then I have nothing to blog about.. That's why I like living alone, then I can do anything I like, eat or skip breakfast as I like, go out and do random spur of the moment stuff..


watched the sunset at 7:03 AM