<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, June 14, 2008

TNS Reunion


Alrighty I know I didn't blog yesterday =) But I guessed nobody missed me!!!

So, yesterday, Friday the 13th, I went for dinner with Tao Nan pals.. Only a handful turned up, but we had fun nevertheless!

People were almost ALL late! Alamak. I reached punctually at 7:45pm, at Orchard MRT, and a few minutes later, Yina found me. Then Ryan found us, and MAN! He's TALL. A giant! Super tall and skinny, reminds me of the Nutcracker..

Then waited quite long and Trevis came, then Peter.. (Or was it the other way round? Don't remember..) And after a freaking 45 minute wait, Augustine most dua pai one arrive SUPER LATE! Aiyohhhh.

So, we walked through town, deciding what to eat.. Wanted to eat at Paragon but had various opinions so walk somemore until end up saw Swensens then just eat there.. Queue wasn't that long, and we had an outdoor table.. Quite a refreshingly cool night..

Only got around to ordering around 9pm =_= super late la.. I ordered chicken baked rice.. The cheese was amazing but the chicken was dry.. Not good.. I forced everyone to take pictures.. LOL! Oh and Claudia joined us awhile later.. And then they all had ice cream but I was full..

And we sat around talking, about the most random things ever! Like seriously, I didn't get how we could talk about transexuals after not seeing each other for 10 years?!?! I guess it was good and it wasn't awkward like I thought it would be..

Finally left around 11+pm, and we hurried to the MRT station.. Missed a train and ended up taking the last train to Marina Bay.. I was so worried that I would miss my Punggol train, but end up it was fine.. Reached Kovan around 12am and got home around 12+.. Showered, then went to sleep, cos unexpectedly must work early the next morning.. Stupid staff love to pon work :@

Okay, this is yesterday's entry, and I shall proceed to blog about my NEW BOYFRIEND!!! Stay tuned!


watched the sunset at 9:28 PM