<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, June 13, 2008

To get or not to get..


Aiiiiiyaaaaaaa.. What is this.. I slept at 1am and woke up at 8:30am!! Dreaming all night about the camera!!! I still want the Pentax one!! Only problem is the AA battery not enough, and charging is a problem...

I still like the 8.1 MP feature, and I want the panorama mode, and I guess the buttons are easy to use..

Ppl say I should buy a more branded one, but I've tried the other branded ones and they are not THAT excellent.. Hmmmm...

Arrrrrrgh!! I think I should just get the cam and be more diligent in charging the batteries???? Need to make the decision by TODAY!!! I hate making decisions~~~~ Especially under pressure..


watched the sunset at 9:07 AM