<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, June 23, 2008

*tugs hair out*


OMG timetable planning is getting tougher and tougher as the registration day inches nearer and nearer~!!! I realized I have no choice but to give up the course I wanna take the most... All the stupid location problems. I haven't found a suitable combination which doesn't require me to run across half the campus in 10 minutes!!!!!

Today the June holidays are officially over, and people are back to school! So that means a lot more work for us cashiers! No more time to dawdle and slack.. But managed to read some newspapers.. New Paper had a report about 2 kids in HK climbing down from the 34th storey to buy breakfast!! Alamak. The report used really funny phrases, like "the boy ended his journey on the 25th storey.." and "they found a tired, dusty little girl in their kitchen.." Hilarious.

Anyway, I forgot to bring my EZ-link card today, and only realized when I was about to take the train. No way was I going to be walking back home to take it cos I was running late and it would take 20 minutes to do that.. So I got the single trip ticket which cost me $1.30.. Hahaha.. Now I understand why some people need to buy that..

It turns out that everyone in my family takes turns getting pissed at each other.. 90% of the time involves Ppl getting pissed at either me or mama. Seriously. I need to get away!

Arrrrrgh not much time to plan timetable! HOWHOWHOW?


watched the sunset at 8:18 AM