<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2nd last day...


Lalalala another BUSY day!! Except I spent most of it eating, cashier-ing and playing Nature Park. Holy crap my score hit 893 on the way home! That's a personal best!! LOL..

Had economic beehoon again for lunch, and then dinner was same old rice stuffs.. Lots of people came for us returning our goods, and the shelves are so empty now you can hear echoes in the shop when you speak loudly.. Emptying!!!

My little baby owl misses me!!! Never mind, wait a couple more days I can online then I'll talk to you okay!!! Must give me full updates hor.. Including your cooking adventures!!!

It's the 2nd last day.. Tomorrow is the last day of business!!! And on Thursday it's packing up and that's done!!

By the way watched Beach.Ball.Babes last night and it wasn't too bad.. Very interesting.. I like Joanne Peh.. I'm gonna shower and watch tonight's episode! =)


watched the sunset at 7:28 AM