<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby party!!


Lalala today has been a day of pigging out!!

HelloKitty invited us to her baby's 1 year old birthday party, so we went over to LM's house before going, and man her house is so clean! I'm so envious!! Around 1:30pm+ we went over, and there was quite a spread!

KFC, nuggets, crabsticks, curry puffs, otah, longans, grapes, melon.. Haha not bad for a baby party lah!! Ate and ate and ate.. Didn't eat as much as I could have.. Don't wanna look too greedy right? I thought there would be a lot more people but only a handful of people came..

Watched the little baby play, took pictures, ate cake around 3+.. I had fun.. Then 5pm went the other minimart look look see see, damn heavy rain!! My new sandals were too tight so I had sore feet..

Went to Compass Point around 6pm, and while waiting for Hianez me and mama sat and watched a performance of an Indian percussionist and the Chinese face-changing master.. Damn cool!! I video-ed it.. Then Hianez came, with lots of cakes for her project, mama help us bring home first, we walk around and got a couple more, and then went to Kovan..

End up never eat dinner, and went home at 8+.. Slack, play Flipull, and then shower.. Damn tired lah.. Watched my episode of Beach.Ball.Babes from last night as well.. I need sleep!!

Hianez coming to my house tomorrow and we're gonna style cakes and take pictures of them!! Hahaha.. OMG I'm so tired I can't talk properly le.. CYA!

Labels:



watched the sunset at 8:28 AM