<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cake Photography


Okay, note to self: don't pig out too much at parties, otherwise will result in stomachache next day.. But I didn't even stuff myself silly!!

Woke up with a stomachache and went toilet, but I felt very dizzy and was sweating all over.. Horrible!! Felt weak the rest of the morning.. Hmmph.. Then took some medicine then okay liao, went to shower and buy bread at around 12pm, and both parents went out, cos Hianez coming to my house take pictures..

Met her at 12+ at Heartland Mall, then we went to tapao chicken rice go my house eat.. Eat le, started taking pictures of CAKES!! Endless shots for just one piece of cake, then we moved on, only taking about 5 cakes in total, some candies and etc..

Although there's not too much elaboration cos 1) I'm lazy 2) I want to go eat my fruit and watch drama 3) I don't know what I should elaborate cos it's kinda boring.. It was a pretty tough day, cos we held up paper as backgrounds for each other, taking everything from different angles and lighting.. This is all for Hianez's photography project, so we're trying our best..

Finished around evening, still had many cakes to go and Hianez brought them all home. We waited for bus 136 for 20 minutes+!!! Aiyoh.. Then I went back and had chicken rice again! I'm so addicted to chicken rice now.

Oh I didn't mention the endless snacking on crushed biscuits, candy and cakes eh? We ate a mango fruit cake and an oreo cheesecake.. Surprisingly I had room for dinner.. I need to go on a diet and STOP PIGGING OUT!!!

You know what's my next line; don't bother asking for pictures ;)

PS. This is labelled under "outings" cos it's something happening out of my ordinary life ;)

Labels:



watched the sunset at 6:23 AM