Hmm.. Today has been another domesticating day!!
*This would be a good time to explain the whole domestic business.. There was one fine day which I said to Anna that I knit, and she exclaimed, "I can't believe you do activities like piano and knitting! You're so domesticated!" And that's how it all began.. Debbie started teasing me also lah, so now I'm gonna call her the domesticated woman who cooks every day!!!*
Slept damn early, before 12am, and then woke up at 9+.. Ate half a ham sandwich and hot chocolate for breakfast.. Then play Super Mario Land.. I beat the game (like finish all 4 worlds) in one hour.. Then me and mama took turns playing till 12pm, then we went to NTUC buy groceries.. Bought some veggies and eggs and luncheon meat and a FISH HEAD 0_0
Went home, cooked omelette with tomato, ham and sausage, and share noodles.. Mama's omelette turned out perfect and mine turned CRISPY and HARD, looking like a pizza -_- I tell you I may seem passionate for cooking but I seriously cannot cook for nuts!! Today's omelette - FAILURE!
Then around 2pm+ started watching TSD, episode 8-10.. Around 6pm mama started preparing dinner (that's something that hasn't happened in a LONG time!) and I helped.. Haha kinda fun.. Ate at 7pm.. We had baked beans, fried french beans with towkay and pork, and steamed fish head with tofu.. Not bad eh?? Haha, the towkay thing suddenly reminds me of Mrs Muthu, asking us to "hang ourselves on the towkay tree".. Hahaha good old Mrs Muthu.. We'll always remember this famous line of hers... =)
After dinner went to play Mario again, then watch TV, then shower, and now I have to clear up my Pentax photos cos the SD card is getting full! Tomorrow going on a photo trip! =)