Today is a day of cooking and nua-ing and drama-ing!!
I had been online for almost an hour and I almost forgot to blog..
Morning got up, ate kiwi pandan cake which Hianez gave me after our photo session yesterday.. Super delicious!! And then me and mama watch The Seventh Day, 2 episodes, and then 1+pm went to cook lunch..
Western food! French toast, sausage, scrambled egg, baked beans and corn.. Hahaha damn nice! Then we had grapes afterwards.. And then watched the final 3 episodes! OMG It was SOOOO sad~~~ But the ending quite cute lahh..
Then around 7pm we started preparing dinner.. Stirfry pork with green peppers and celery, cos Ppl went to buy groceries and man he spent SO MUCH on expensive stuff!! Hmmph. And then the pork turn out kinda smelling weird and then he went all quiet after we told him about it.. Dinner was so quiet.. I can easily do without family dinners, seriously.. I don't bother making jokes even to mama, cos he'll be watching and I don't like his reaction to my blabberings...
Ate quite late, so wash up then 9pm watch BBB and then online until now.. Gonna go off and slack somemore, maybe play Flipull!! Tatata~~