<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

HEADACHE!!


Last night couldn't sleep again! Dammit..

Woke up around 10:30am feeling like I've just been punched in my right eye.. Damn painful at the bottome!! Ate breakfast.. Then went out.. Went to Compass Point to print pictures..

The first photo shop I came to had a queue, so I wanted to try the other one.. The other one couldn't read some of my photos, and the person attitude damn lousy, so went back to queue the other one.. Then finish le went shop..

Cashier all day.. Ppl said he would buy us lunch, and gawd I was right about him taking so long.. It was 3pm when we finally sat down to lunch!! -_- Luckily wasn't that hungry..

Played Nature Park.. FUN! The rest of the day was BORING!! Can't wait till it all ends la.. Shelves are emptying.. Blah blah blah..

Oh yea forgot to mention that I lost my earring after my shower yesterday.. Found it on the floor at night but couldn't find the back, so I need new earrings! Hooray great excuse for shopping :X

I had a really bad headache all day!! Will take some Panadol now...........


watched the sunset at 7:23 AM