<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hianez's Birthday @ Swensens Bugis


Woohoo birthday celebration was a success!! At least Hianez liked her present!!

Today had to work early, and for the next 4 days as well!! Well it'll be the last few days!!! Must hang on!!!

Rather busy busy until we could only eat raisin bread for lunch.. LOL.. Then was putting the finishing touches to the present for Hianez.. She came to find me around 6pm and we left to take MRT to Bugis..

We were both starving so we headed straight to Swensens.. We ordered a sandwich to share but it turned out to be pretty small so Hianez had it and I ordered chicken cutlet.. When we finished we had CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!

My opinion on the fondue.. Chocolate was good quality, smooth and decadent.. Tastes very special.. But not enough dipping stuff!! Pity they ran out of strawberries.. And I think the price is not worth it for the amount.. I would much rather melt my own chocolate over a stove and have my own fondue, but nevertheless it was a GOOD fondue experience..

We camwhored so much that others around us were thinking we might be crazy.. We finally finished eating and got the bill.. That was nearly 9pm already.. Walked to Bugis Street, skimmed through the many watches, earrings and clothing shops.. Saw really pretty earrings but didn't have the mood to buy them.. Another day perhaps??

Walked back to Bugis Junction and went to sit down at the foodcourt.. OMG new foodcourt is SO classy!! Interior design is like a restaurant, if not better!! No wonder food is so expensive there I think..

And Hianez opened up her present!! It's a DIY clay DSLR.. Personalized, of course.. I'm glad she likes it as much as I hope she would.. And by then it was 10+pm and things were closing, so we headed home on the train..

Funny things happened on the train.. Firstly there was a lesbian couple with a girl friend of theirs on my left.. The "guy" had his/her arm around the girl, and they were constantly snuggling up to each other in front of their friend.. I would feel very awkward if it was me..

And on my right, another couple (man/woman this time) who looked non-Singaporean were also sort of snuggling up to each other.. The guy had his hand round the girl too and I only noticed in the reflecting window awhile later.. Because the girl sitting in front of them was playing her PSP and she kept looking up at them..

And I recognize the girl! A primary school girl who often comes to my shop to buy stuff after school.. She has a unique name tag and that's why I remember her.. I looked at her until she caught my eye and I grinned.. And she went HUH! and scratched her head, wondering who I was.. She tapped her mother to ask and her mother peered at me and shook her head.. The girl went on playing her PSP and awhile later caught my eye and continued wondering who is this familiar person!?!?

Nearing Kovan, I moved away from her without telling her who I was, at the same time escaping the couples I was surrounded by.. Please, the guy was leaning on the pole until I couldn't really hold it!! Selfish lahh..

Got home at 11pm.. Pictures tomorrow or something! Have to sleep and work early tomorrow... Great day today and I hope Hianez enjoyed it too!! =)

Labels:



watched the sunset at 8:22 AM