<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I wanna be a couch potato!


I'm sooooooooo sleepys!!!! Don't understand why. Last night's little project turned into a disaster HAHA! Thank goodness I managed to salvage it..

I slept at 12:30am in aircon room, and woke up at 10am! Made my tuna crostinis.. Not too bad, had them with lemon tea and was super full!!! Watched TV.. I watched Fun Song Factory on Kids Central and it's an exact spin-off from Hi-5!! Of course Hi-5 is MUCH better... Remember I used to watch it during secondary school days.. Kill time LOL..

11am shower, then 11:30am watched Food 911.. Food Network TV!! Damn that's probably the thing I miss most in Canada -_-... Then go out.. Ate lunch, cashier.. Quite boring lahh..

Nothing interesting.. Come back damn sleepy la!!!! Hmmmph.

I'm so addicted to TV!!! So many good shows to watch.. Like the lamest ever stuff even!! Food, children shows, drama, lifestyle.. I really wanna be a couch potato!!


watched the sunset at 7:08 AM