<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jackson Browne - Let It Be Me


Timothy B. Schmit and Jackson Browne - Let It Be Me

I bless the day I found you,
I want to stay around you
And so I beg you, let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one,
If you must cling to someone
Now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet, love,
I find complete love.
Without your sweet love
What would life be?

So never leave me lonely,
Tell me you'll love me only
And that you'll always let it be me.

If for each bit of gladness
Someone must taste of sadness
I'll bear the sorrow, let it be me.

No matter what the price is
I'll make no sacrifices.
Through each tomorrow let it be me.

To you I'm praying,
hear what I'm saying.
Please, let your heart beat
for me, just me.

And never leave me lonely,
Tell me you'll love me only
And that you'll always let it be me,
Let it be me.

Labels:



watched the sunset at 10:22 PM