La la rhymes with nua nua
Hahaha last night watched episode 5 of TSD, and then went Youtubing again.. And then found a bunch of nice piano scores.. =)) I miss playing piano! All my songs surely rot liao la, so long never play!! :( 2 more months till I can play again?!
Slept at 1am, woke up 9+, made banana Nutella big-mac again.. Now watching TSD.. Finished episode 6 le.. Now moving on..
Supposed to be going out with Ppl, to visit one of their friends' shop.. But anyhow say also never confirm one, now also dunno whether is really going out or anyhow say one leh.. I don't like going out with Ppl.. No confirmation of plans, never say what time go out, go out also surely damn late go out, that results in me starving like mad, and then make me unable to make plans for the rest of my day (ie. how much to nua and whatnot).. I'd much rather go out with friends?!
watched the sunset at 8:23 PM