<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lazing around the house


Okay, I think I have something worthy to blog about.

The Chronicles of the Tuna Adventure!

Haha, so lazy me got up at 11+am, and only ate a few biscuits for breakfast at 12:30pm!

We were planning to have tuna sandwiches for lunch, and I had bought the bread yesterday, so there wasn't much preparation work. When we proceeded to get ready, the can of tuna we previously brought back from the shop was MISSING!

So okay, no choice, we went to NTUC to look for Ayam Tuna Spread. Surprisingly it was also nowhere to be found, only flavours like Mayonaise, Chilli, Wasabi... etc.. Everything but Tuna Spread!

Okay then we went to Cold Storage to find.. There was, but it's like 30cents more expensive!! Wasn't satisfied, so we were pondering if we want to eat Yoshinoya.. End up also don't want, decided to go back to NTUC to get ham and eggs for noodles.

Still not satisfied with the ham, end up want to get another brand of tuna spread.. Decide already, then end up going to pay, on the way saw the Ayam can on the way to the counter, sitting happily on another shelf! Alamak.

And we wasted 1.5 hours walking here and there!! So we got to eat only at nearly 3pm and I got gastric pain. Bleh. Cut up half a papaya and saved it for later..

Looked at old pictures of mama and my baby pictures.. Very funny!! And cute of course! That took up the whole afternoon..

My specs still making me dizzy, quite sian man.

Watched Earth From Above taped from last night, this time about overfishing and the oceans.. 7pm+ mama prepare dinner, then we eat.. 9pm watch BBB and now here I am, only half watching the Kdrama.

Tomorrow going Hougang Central for dental cleaning, and then probably walk around..

I am craving for bubble tea!!! =) And I wanna cut hair, like NOW!!!

Suddenly I am not so excited about living in Gage. I'm afraid of weird roommates, overwhelming schoolwork, cooking messes, making time for grocery shopping, carrying groceries home... Aiyah, maybe I'm being paranoid.

Positive thinking!!!!!!! My roommates all cannot cook for nuts!! :P LOL~ I'm nuts lah.

8th floor. Should I make a pact with myself, that at least once a day I'll climb up the stairs, so I can lose weight? In Grade 12 I walked home uphill half an hour every day and when I came back to Singapore I remember everyone telling me I lost a lot of weight. So stairs should help, like the Stairmaster, except I won't even need a bulky exercise machine because I have 8 floors of stairs to climb every day! Coming down also can, but I scared I'll get dizzy.

And PIANO! I need to make time for piano as well! Haven't played properly in 3 months already.. All scores forgotten lo.. Still can play bits and pieces here and there.

Sorry for the hyperventilating, but I suppose hot weather can be the culprit to blame!!


watched the sunset at 7:13 AM