<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nua Nua Day


Today was basically a slack day, a proper Sunday of family time.. Which is really unusual for me!! I'm still getting used to this family thing ya..

Woke up at 10+, ate breakfast, and then tidied up the house cos the neighbour's mother wanna buy a house and wants to come see see.. So after they came at 12+, we decided that we were going out for lunch, and then wanted to go AMK Hub one, but end up my muscles aching (must be all the shoving yesterday) then end up go Hougang Point only lah..

Dilly dally until nearly 2pm+ then reach there, so hungry! Ate Kopitiam, so boring.. And then walk around, saw a really nice pan/pot thingy!! And saw a nice shopping cart at Xtra! Omg, I'm getting so domesticated even before I start cooking for myself.. It's ridiculous I tell you~~~ I'm feeling auntie-fied already!

Then around 5pm went back, go online, uploaded pictures and TV.. Watched Fallen Angel, turned out to be a boring show.. Just watched yesterday's taped episode, then today's at 7pm, until 8pm then we had dinner.. Rice and stuffs again..

Now 9:30pm, slack somemore then 10pm watch March of the Penguins! Love that documentary..

Oh yea, the pushcart lady called me again today, just 2 days after she called me about working on 25, 26 and 27 July.. LOL she forgot she called me.. But anyway it will be good to have some extra moolah in my pocket.. I wanna get a thumbdrive! But not exactly sure about it yet.. I can never stop buying electronics!! =_=


watched the sunset at 6:24 AM