Oh yes forgot to mention that I got cheapo sandals yesterday, while walking home from Heartland Mall.. They are the typical ones with straps crossed over the big toe and straps over the ankle.. Pretty brown, with several sparklies..
Pictures?




Okay, please shut up about my ugly feet..
Here's other random pictures taken everywhere..

Downstairs, in the private housing lane.. Very good day.

Making of the banana Nutella big-mac!

Macro shot of the finished product!

Many layers.. Pretty?

Homemade sandwich and canned soup.. A look into the crystal ball, which predicts what kind of meals I'll be making in the near near near future! (Less than 2 months!!)
Okay, time for a rant as the title promises..
Ppl was booking air ticket for mama, and something messed up cos he was blur and did not uncheck the Insurance portion, so end up we had to pay an extra fee.. Last time while booking mine and his, I cleverly spotted it and reminded him to uncheck it, and this time I didn't want to bother with it to avoid friction so nobody reminded him and this is his own forthcoming..
Then later on we didn't receive the ticket in the email, so I thought they payment didn't go through whatever, and I went back to see.. Then end up okay already, and luckily never re-book it again, or else pay double? And he scold me for doing everything so fast (ie. making a fast decision to go back and confirm whatever..)..
He say whatever I do on computer is like so rushed and hasty, but other things also don't see me do so fast.. Hello, what is that supposed to mean? Who's the dilly dally one around the house huh! Personal attack okay.. More like the pot calling the kettle black!! Hmmph.
And then last night we were looking at some other stuff, and mama merely said something she was unsure of and he accused her of being so sure about it.. Hello, she already said she was unclear!! Anyhow put words in people's mouths!! I didn't want to bother, so I just sat far far away and pretend nothing's happening..
Good thing he just went out! Now me and mama can cook in peace without him nagging every single second.. And we just called him to ask if he brought out the correct bag, cos he was supposed to pass something to the agent.. Then he rudely said he knew what he was doing, and he was going to pass something else to someone else too, so he was carrying 2 bags.. Like who's gonna know that unless you actually bother TELLING us?? Can't stand this nonsense lah..
Okay, cooking and drama time!