My legs are sore.. Turns out that I had to work at the pushcart today as well.
Got up super late, at 10:30am after lazing around in bed for super long.. And then by the time we finished breakfast it was 11:30am liao! Ppl went out soon after so me and mama were like YEEHAAA! LOL.
We blast the radio, and then I was spliting the Water Babies me and Hianez were sharing.. I tried a few and they grow not instantly, but it was pretty cute when I saw the outer membrane of it. It's kinda transparent now, and they look like bubble tea pearls! So cool HAHAH.
And then later on I cooked pasta AGAIN. This time with the leftover veggies celery and beans, and hotdog.. Ate until quite full.. Then slack, watch Rhythm of Life (the SG drama) and then 4:30pm prepared and went to Heartland Mall..
Lalala stand around, and after the 2 bosses left just stood around and stuff. Basically the whole night not many customers, and the customers always haggling as usual. One funny customer was eyeing a white and red checkered skirt.. She keep looking, then went away and came back again and finally bought it.. She even sort of tried it on..
And another woman was funny, she came, went through the rack and grabbed a top and instantly paid for it without bargaining, asking me to quickly wrap it up cos her husband is smoking outside and have to buy clothes secretly or else he will nag at her.. HAHAHA!
Some men were nice enough to look and give suggestions to the women when they were looking and choosing.. Ahh total sales today (from 5pm onwards) around $200.. Took quite a while closing cos wrapping the cloth round the stall took soooo long!
Got home around 10pm, finished my brownie.. Wasn't that hungry cos one of the bosses bought me an Old Chang Kee curry puff, yummies! I think overall I was quite nervous about being a salesgirl so wasn't that hungry all evening. Ppl had saved me some beehoon for dinner but I decided I would have it for lunch tomorrow instead.. No point in me stuffing myself silly tonight..
Okay, gonna watch BBB that I taped! Tata! 2 or 3 more days of salesgirl-ing!