Ooooo I'm sleepy now. Cos I've just had a super late dinner at 10pm+ *burp* See my diet plans down the drain again, cos I thought I could skip dinner while working. Hah! But mama saved me some veggies and meat and dumplings.. So ate them all..
Anyway lazy morning again, breakfast and then watch drama and then clean up the house. Ppl very funny leh, mood change as fast as the weather.. I was cutting some paper (using penknife) on a cutting mat and he insisted that I cut on other waste paper, or else will spoil the mat. Hello? The mat is MEANT to be used that way!
And then 12+, almost 1pm went to buy lunch, go out at the same time as Ppl and then he was asking me if I saw the lost dog poster at the bottom of our block. I said, "Ya see liao. That one April one..." And he says "Really ah?" Trust me, things don't get any weirder than him taking notice of such things.
Got chicken rice for me and mama, and then went home.. Super hot weather!! It had been raining and cloudy pretty much the whole week and this is the first sunshine we've gotten since a while. And then ate le, slack, drama and then chiong to work at 4pm!
Not many customers for a Sunday afternoon.. I was so bored I munched on biscuit sticks, an egg tart and my boss bought me several pieces of sushi cos she was afraid I'll get hungry.. Hahaha.. Ohh and a heaping spoon of mango gelato heeheehee. Yummy.
Closed and went home.. Tomorrow have to work at 9:30am! Doing opening for the first time! Hope I can wake up in time -_- I have to laaaa. LOL oh the Nintendo DIED! No more gaming! Even the Gameboy died too.. Anyone interested in collecting ancient Nintendo products?
Oh yea bumped into 2 of my ex-neighbours.. One didn't recognize me but the other one did.. One from Hougang Central block, one from my current block.. Hehehe. LALALA I'm BORRRRED!