<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rotting at home.. TV.. Game.. Computer..


Today woke up at 10am! Stomachache again :(

Slack online, until 12:30pm.. Wanna cook pasta but no more corn so went to NTUC to get 2 cans (one for future use) and I cooked pasta ALL by myself this time! Mushroom soup, frozen beans, corn and luncheon meat with FUSILLI pasta.. Hahaha.. I still need to improve on my cooking skills, especially time management!

Then slack somemore. Do nothing.. Ppl bought back tauhuay and we eat.. Then me and mama started watching Wasabi mon Amour.. TVB drama.. Watched 2 episodes and then prepared dinner.. Cut the beans and celery, removing all the strings.. And then just wait and dinner was done! Finished eating at 8pm and I played Nintendo..

Watched BBB and now online and blog. Zzz wanna sleep soon cos head feeling woozy all day, maybe it's too much gaming and computer and TV!! -_-

Anyway forgot to mention, yesterday go shopping right, we saw this loooong sponge and mama was wondering, is it for showering? She wondered out loud and a saleslady interrupted and said, "No, it's for washing dishes. For you to cut into different sizes yourself." and walked away. I promptly whacked mama with the long sponge and said, "I'm not going out with you anymore! I don't know you lah!" LOL!! Funny sia.

Aiya siannn. 1-4K gathering on this Saturday, but I need to do the pushcart part time, only THIS weekend! How coincidental can it get! Hmmph. I cannot say I can't work cos I said okay a few weeks ago.. Guess I have to give the gathering a miss then..


watched the sunset at 7:26 AM