<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, July 4, 2008

So Happening


Today has been SUCH a happening day!

This morning woke up at 10am.. Finally finished my can of tuna!

Mary called, offering me tickets for NDP preview TOMORROW! Being the lost-in-time blurhead that I can be, I thought it was SUPER EARLY for a NDP preview.. And I thought there wouldn't be goodie bags! And so last minute somemore, so I declined..

Later on, I decided to ask him to hold the tickets first for me while I asked Hianez if she would go with me.. End up okay liao then he gave the tickets to someone else.. So never mind lor.. Then later in the evening he said he could try getting more tickets tomorrow cos they collecting tomorrow.. End up damn last minute cos if I have to meet him to pass me the tickets very last minute, so I just said never mind..

Kinda sian-ed after that.. Can go also end up cannot go.. Haha I know I can be stupid sometimes lahh..

Anyway the REAL exciting news is that we have received news that the handing over of our shop is gonna take place NEXT THURSDAY!!! So, within a week we have close shop!! That's a day we've been waiting for... LELONG LELONG!!! CLEAR STOCK!!!

Haha and just nice our ex-staff came back to visit, and it was nice having her around again for awhile.. Hoho it's gonna be a heck of a week!! Damn exciting, but mama is damn tired cos the phone's ringing off the hook nonstop!!!

LOL damn busy!! But just think of the freedom after that!! I would be able to go out with mama! And anyone else!! YAAAAY!!


watched the sunset at 8:30 AM