<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Vivo-shopping~~


MONEY MONEY MONEY! In my pocket I have $40 from yesterday and today! And $25 from Saturday, and $25 from Friday.. In all $90, but now left $75 after the I.P.Zone jacket..

Lalala couldn't really sleep last night.. And then woke up with a stomachache :S so mama went to open the stall with me hehe. Sit there all morning do nothing, only one miserable customer!! Then boss came at 12, then we bought a mini handbag from her.. Original $6, then she offered to give it to us! But we insisted on giving and she ended up taking $1 -_- LOL!

And then we went to eat lunch.. Share chicken rice and chicken satay.. NIIIIICE! SO long since I've had satay!! Then we went to make specs for mama and adjust mine.. Went to Vivo after that, walk around Giant (wanted to buy a pan, end up don't want).. Saw a pretty pair of red and white flats.. $8 only! But I cannot get anymore shoes! So didn't buy it.. Bought a BRA! LOL~~ Not too expensive. And then had ice cream, and next stop was Daiso, where I bought a mini timer, for my cooking purposes in future! It's in pretty pink and so tiny. CUTE!

Went for dinner at Kopitiam, didn't really feel like eating cos had headache, because of the specs.. So went back to Heartland Mall adjust again, much better.. Walk around, tried on clothes at This Fashion.. Bought another BRA, straps can change one.. Hahaha. And then went home watch BBB.

I still have a slight headache so I'm going to sleep soon, and I will TRY to upload pictures if nothing crops up tomorrow =) Sigh now I really kinda regret not buying those flats. BUT I CANNOT HAVE ANYMORE SHOES OMG!!!! HOW?!?!? Help meeeeeeeeee....


watched the sunset at 7:30 AM