<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Waffle-ing with Shuyi!!


Hahaha why I say I must go on a diet also keep on eating and eating and eating nonstop?! Hmmph.

Today woke up around 10am, ate half a ham sandwich and then slack online, then shower, cut nails and went out at 12+ to meet Shuyi at Hougang Mall at 1+pm!

We ambled around looking for food and decided on Kopitiam since we were both on tight budgets, and I had this chicken cutlet rice with egg.. Not bad..


Looks good?

And then walk around somemore, went to library and I borrowed some comics, couldn't find a decent book to read.. And then finally at 3pm we went to have waffles at Gelare! Today's Tuesday so it's half price.. I really wonder how can people afford it on non-Tuesdays! Prices of everything are so exorbitant these days!

Shuyi had chocolate-chip waffle with LOWFAT blueberry cheesecake ice cream, and I had the tutti fruitti waffle with NO ice cream, since it had toppings of peach and strawberry anyway.. We waited a long while cos there was quite a number of people at that hour..


Shuyi's waffle!


Shuyi with her waffle..


My waffle..


Me and my waffle!!


A picture together!! =)

Oh ya forgot to mention how delicious the waffle was! The whipped cream and the peach just complemented so well with the warm crispy first bite of the waffle.. Heavenly.. The peaches were good!! I can't describe it but it's just delicious!!

Haha like Shuyi says waffles don't like me cos last time we went I found a hair-thing on my plate and it turned out to be some part of the fruit, and today I discovered a stapler bullet on my plate. Might have fallen in when I was using the serviette halfway, so didn't do anything lah hahah..

And then Shuyi suggested going to her house, so off we went and on the way we saw these funny signs, courtesy of ALJUNIED Town Council..


People have such bad grammar.. I hope mine isn't any worse, as I am a English Language major to-be..


Hmm.. Am I supposed to play when the field is CRISPY?? =)

Played Cooking Mama on NDS Lite, and then Trauma Centre.. Quite fun, then we slack online, looking at our various timetable-planning tools.. Haha.. 6+pm mama call and chase me go home, so went home lor.. They cook noodles with veggies, ham and clams.. Very full..

Watched a bit of ISWAK2 online but it was kinda draggy.. 9pm watch BBB and now here I am. Shall go play Flipull HAHAHAH~

Labels:



watched the sunset at 7:01 AM