<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Work..... And Shopping!! :D


I'm like super hyper now! Haha cos I got a new jacket =D

Okay let me start from the top as usual.. Woke up at 10+am again and ate the leftover beehoon and stuff from last night.. Ate only a bit, cos going for yumcha for lunch.. End up watch an episode of Wasabi mon Amour (it's seriously irking me but mama wants to continue so no choice).. Went out around 1pm, went to Serangoon Garden Circus there, the country club inside de Jumbo Seafood Restaurant..

HK dimsum.. They have the best fried wanton ever!! So big, look like abalone.. Perfectly fried and crispy.. Talking about it makes me hungry already.. Had some other stuff too..

And then went back around 3+, shopping around Heartland Mall with mama cos I work at 4pm today. And then! We saw the nicest jacket at I.P.Zone.. Having sale, tees were $6 but I forbid myself from buying anymore tees, so looked at jackets at $15. The one I chose was originally $39!!!!!!

And tried it on, it was good and when we were about to pay we realised none of us had money on us LOL! So I hurried down to the pushcart and ask my boss to borrow money first, and she auto gave me my paycheck hehehe. She gave me $25 for 4.5 hours yesterday and the half hour from today.. So went to pay for the jacket and I went to work and mama went home..

Lalala and work was rather quiet for a Saturday.. Ate a waffle.. And then close a bit earlier, reach home around 10pm also, ate leftovers.. Sales around the same as yesterday, until the last minute some woman came to haggle a bag at $30 and a girl bought a top at $20, pushing the sales up quite a bit.

Oh I bumped into Cheryl from MF-4K, who was shopping with her mama.. Made small talk and that's it.. Nothing much..

And I believe I haven't mentioned anything about Mr Honey right? Haha he's the nice man with the honey stall next to ours, hence the name :P He's a quiet man who's very polite and skinny and dark and kinda bald and just sits at his honey stall and does nothing and doesn't sell very much honey oops. He didn't eat anything during the whole time I was there yesterday, and today he went to get food and man, he eats a lot for a man his size! He had a packet of noodles AND a box of nasi lemak.. LOL..

Funny customer of the day: An Indian man who wanted a long-ish necklace cos he was going to his company dinner, and ended up buying a belt-thingy to make it look like a necklace! Okay that sentence itself is funny enough so I shall not elaborate.

Not that I'm dissing my boss, but how can anyone spend $13 on a HAIRCLIP (those mini ones), and $46 on a hair rubberband with a cloth flower with crystals stuck all over it??!!? While poor people like me spend $15 on a jacket!!

Okay mama is rushing me to watch more drama so I promise I will upload pictures when I have time!! I'm trying Photobucket so I hope it works out.. TATA! I love my new jacket. First time spending money BEFORE I get my paycheck HHAHAA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh ya look at my Water Babies!

Photobucket

And pictures from lunch today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay that's all. I'm not too used to big-ass photos on my blog. Hmmph.

So I resized them. Weird proportions.


watched the sunset at 7:26 AM