Today has been a shopping day!
Morning woke up damn late, nearly 11:30am and I didn't eat breakfast and all 3 of us went to Marine Parade, walk through Roxy Square (wow there are like 5+ foot reflexology centres there in one shopping mall alone) and arrived at Old Hong Kong Restaurant, where we had lunch..
Damn no appetite even though was hungry because 1) over-hunger leads to no appetite 2) my specs were still making me dizzy 3) Ppl being such an ass I didn't feel like eating. It's just that sometimes the things he say turns you off so badly that you just feel like doing nothing but pulling a long face. It's also his attitude towards the things you do that hurts you so much.
Like how he just digs into the food without telling any of us that I don't even have a chance to take a picture of it (even though the food today not that picture-worthy).. And I just accidentally brushed the chopsticks against his hand (to me I think it's not a very big incident to be angry over) and he shot me a dirty look.
After lunch went to Parkway Parade and walk walk.. I bought a T-shirt.. It might have sounded like a sin (because I have TOO many tees and I should NOT be buying anymore), but I realized most of them are faded (from washing and drying) and so I think getting a tee is okay, because I saw one a Giordano that I really instantly liked and it was originally $19 and now it's $10!!! The one I bought is black, with some red glittery stuff and silver print in the shape of a bunny-like thing..
There was another one, white with green glittery cherries smiling.. That was the one I liked but it was too transparent. And my black bunny tee was the only piece left there! I felt so pleased with myself.
Oh and I have to commend on the excellent staff there, the cashier was so nice. He said I can bring it to change if the size is not right or something.. And he reminded that when I wash I should turn it inside out.. I asked if it would shrink, he said might, and recommended that I don't put it in the dryer.. Hmm now I know why all my tees are so faded, because of STUPID LAUNDRY DRYERS!! Hmmph.
Before we headed to Parkway, had a nice icy pineapple drink with canned pineapple pieces, so refreshing!! Went to visit the ex-neighbour's wanton mee store at the hawker center too.. The uncle was like looking at me and exclaiming, "Wah so big liao! Almost as tall as me liao!" Haha no wonder la.. I was in primary school when he saw me one leh..
Oh ya was adjusting specs until it's slightly better but it's not perfect yet la.. Sianz... Then we went grocery shopping at Giant, and went home around 7pm+.. Cook noodles, had bratwurst, clams, ham and taukay.. Now blogging..
Now time to show you some pics!

Bought this peeler from Giant, 29cents! Hahaha. Will give it a try and see if it's any good.

Saw this in MyPaper. CUTE FAT CAT! My mama says look like snowman..

uYoyo - Caption reads: This chair has yoga-like functions, hence the name, uYoyo. But it also has a more amusing explanation linked to the Hokkien equivalent "shake". Yo arh yo!!! uYoyo!! LOL.

My new tee!

This is my new hair.. Haven't posted any pictures of it yet so now you people know how boyish my hair looks..
And some pictures from yesterday!

My hair looks ugly X( my face looks fat X(

Pulling silly faces..

Greedy me, eating and eating..

Cooking on the pan!

My ice cream + jelly concoction..
Lalalala. Nothing to do!!! I hear 7-Eleven has opened for business at our old shop.. Must go take a look one day! :D