<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Day Before Departure


Today was a fun day!

Morning pack, and then Ppl wanted to drag all of us out to eat.. I kept saying no and end up he still win.. So went out around 12pm, went to Sim Lim Square there to eat minced pork noodles (jajangmyeon).. Quite nice but I wasn't hungry..

And then it was POURING cows and tigers (don't ask me where it came from, the phrase just popped out).. Took 2 bus stops to City Hall MRT alone, went to AMK to buy my peeler and Oxy5, then around 2:30pm went to take bus 24 to the airport..

The journey took SO FREAKING LONG (read: 1 hour 20 mins) that I was worried I would be late at the arrival hall. Yes, first time I'm picking someone up at the airport.. End up not late, because even though the plane landed early silly Mary was still buying stuff from duty-free so it was like 4:30pm when he came out..

But anyway the SMSing with his dad was so funny -.- And then went to find his dad at T2, and just chilled there for quite a long time, till 6pm+ then went home unpack.. Got my souvenirs! =) Muahaha.. Around 8pm+ I hungry le, so we went to Chomp Chomp, and to our pleasant surprise the delicious hokkien mee stall was back..

So we shared a $5 plate, and then $4 oyster egg (without oyster, as usual) and a HUGE glass of soya bean drink for only $1.50. Kena con la, drink halfway then realise there was syrup at the bottom so the rest of the drink ended up super sweet.. Dilly dally until nearly 11pm then go home..

Pack a bit, then just went online chatting all the way.. Lalalala..

Last night in Singapore!! I'm starting to feel sad.. But I'm also happy because I feel so loved by the friends around me.. The well wishes that I get just makes my heart go warm and fuzzy and remind me of those who care for me..

Labels:



watched the sunset at 9:20 AM