<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Drama heals me.. Somewhat?


Thanks to the lovely people who have attempted to cheer me up these days, I feel much better now but some things are still jumbling up my heart..

I slept at 3am after watching 7th Heaven on DVD, and woke up at 10am, and watched even more 7th Heaven. Makes me envious of happy families even more. And reminds me that Caucasian families are so different from Asian ones.

So the cold war with mama lasted till this afternoon, when I decided I felt too guilty and just talked things out with her. Then I went to shower, and I felt incredibly emo again. Sian~ I need time to cool down.

Afternoon around 2:30pm supposed to go meet Mary for a bit, but end up didn't and we talked on the phone for nearly 2 hours.. Watched more 7th Heaven.. Finished the first disc (4 episodes) and kept watching until dinner.. Ate some Super Ring at 6pm cos too hungry liao..

Ppl bought Chomp Chomp food back, and it was WAY too much. I ate as much as I could and now I'm just chilling.. I think today is a far improvement from yesterday, but things might go downhill anytime again.. I'm scared..


watched the sunset at 5:00 AM