Happy August! 1 more week to Beijing Olympics 2008!
Okay, it has been a most happening day..
Wake up do nothing, slack until 12+ and then went out to Compass Point, wanna cut hair! End up got queue, so walk around, had lunch first at Kopitiam.. Then around 2:30pm went to cut.. Cut until not bad, but mama complain not short enough..
Went to Hougang Central for dental cleaning, walked around for a bit first.. Then 5pm finish dental cleaning le, damn painful! Must be more diligent in brushing teeth!! v_v
Walk around somemore, bought my long-craved passionfruit ice blend bubble tea with pearls.. There's a shop in the middle of the neighbourhood, and they have a promotion for ice blended drinks, only 60cents!! Tell me, where else can you find that?!?! So I got a regular size bubble tea worth $1.20 for half the price!!
Also bought 2 dishes and a bowl for my future cooking adventures in Gage, and then bought dried mango! Lalala. Went home around 6+pm, mama help me cut hair somemore, end up now cut until damn short and ugly!! Eeeeks. Hopefully it grows out nicely lah.. I look like a boy now!!!
Finish around 8pm, shower and then dinner, then BBB till 10pm. Finally finish! Of course, all drama endings are so happy-happy and boring so it wasn't anything worth watching.
And then was about to blog, but Mary called and so end up talk.. Talk from 10+ till 12am, nearly 2 hours!
Scary leh, we can have a freaking serious talk with awkward gaps of silence in between, and then within minutes it turned into a normal gibberish conversation just like the old times.. We unveiled some random mysteries as well, like how he was wondering where in the world was his other CJ PE shirt LOL~ And the secret that had never escaped my lips finally did and he promises never to tell anyone!!!!! OMG the incident was such a long time ago and it was supposed to be embarrassing but it's now FUNNY?!?!
Okay I just typed a long chunk of thoughts but I suppose it will never be published and for my eyes only :D It's 1+am and I think I shall sleep now! I hate my hair!
Labels: random