<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lunch/Dinner @ Seoul Garden


Outing with Mary today~~ Just decided to go out cos he was free and I was bored.. Woke up at 10+am, then was gonna shower around 12pm, and Ppl was like, WHY ARE YOU SHOWERING?!

I already told him earlier that I was going out, so it's quite apparent that I would shower beforehand. And because agents are gonna come look at the house again, I think he got mad cos I was gonna make the floor wet and it's not good if people are coming..

I didn't think of that point at first and when he said "Why do you need to shower?" I replied, "Cos very hot.." and assumed that he knows that I bathe before I go out cos I don't want to be sticky when I go out.. Then he said "So every time you sweat you need to bathe? So one day you sweat so many times then you must bathe each time??" I got all indignant and went to bathe anyway, but me and mama mopped the floor so it was all dry so he cannot complain.

Went out around 1pm, went to adjust specs and now he adjusted until I was damn dizzy and uncomfortable! But no choice cos I had to meet Mary le, so went to Kovan MRT there.. For once he wasn't late!! That's a rare event.

Took MRT to City Hall, and we proceeded to find another random optical shop to adjust my specs.. End up the guy adjusted until my specs look damn scary but he claimed it was fine and so had to try it out..

Went to Millenia Walk to get Mary's piano thingy, and then we decided to eat Seoul Garden and by the time we got there it was nearly 3pm.. Made it in time for lunch buffet..

Ate lots and lots of chicken, cocktail sausages and other little fish-ball thingys.. Only ate some veggies and a mini lor mai kai.. Mary got pasta and some random meat which both turned out pretty gross-tasting so we dumped it into the pot oops. Oh ya attempted to make scrambled egg too, it was a lot of black black carbon from the pan eeeeeks.

Surprisingly all that took nearly 3 hours and I still wasn't full. I think we spent more time cooking and taking pictures, so end up got dessert and I only had 2 scoops of ice cream! That's a record low for me! I remember when I used to have 5 scoops hahahaa.. Flavours not that nice today anyway, had corn and strawberry thingy.. Was rushing off at 5pm++ cos Mary had to go off at 6pm+ and so left without feeling the buffet full-ness.. Too bad.. We didn't drink that much drinks either.. Next time if I go I'm gonna eat more! This time not worth the money!

The bill was $48 and he paid with his credit card and I gave him $20 and he paid the rest.. Headed to Esplanade at 5:30pm+, he look for CD I listen his MP3, and then around 6pm+ he left (haha he's late cos he's supposed to be AT Bishan by 6:15pm) and I went to adjust specs again cos the left side too tight..

Then I went home alone, doing nothing on the train and ambling around Heartland Mall first cos didn't feel like going home.. Looked at hairclips and then some guess the price game was going on at the ground floor so watched till around 8pm and went home..

Now doing nothing, probably gonna have a light dinner (I'm neither full nor hungry; the specs is screwing up my stomach).. Later probably drama and nothing to do.. SO BORED!!!!

Labels:



watched the sunset at 5:12 AM