Last night slept at 1+am, today woke up at 11:30am teeheehee. Lazy lazy.
And then slaccccck, and do nothing, watch Wasabi mon Amour.. A lot of real estate agents coming and bringing people to look at our house these days, so just did nothing.. 2pm+ ate noodles with dumplings and veggies and ham..
Damn boring again, looked at more old photos.. Love my baby pics!! And then around 5pm decided to watch Needing You on VCD.. Ate Twisties hehehe.
Finally showered and it's such a sweltering day again!! OMG the water is warm even though I didn't turn on the water heater.. Hmmm... My hair dries in like 5 minutes! I like that but I don't like the bush situation that piles up on the right side of my head.. It only looks nice with a clip.. I can't live without a clip now!! YAY, good excuse to go shopping lol!
Backed up my photos on CD, and then dinner, and now doing nothing!! My days are so boring and sian and not very meaningful. Bleh. HOW?! And Ppl's laptop keeps screwing up so it better not die anytime soon...